- All moderator applicants must be a member for at least 90 days (3 months) and have at least 100 posts.
- You must be active in the individual forums you wish to moderate and regularly create and respond to threads in those forums.
- You must also maintain a working knowledge of the subject matter.
Please be aware that applying to be a moderator does not guarantee acceptance and that moderators will only be appointed when needed.
Current moderators and administrators will review applications and decide if the applicant fits the desired post. Administrators have the final say and we reserve to right to refuse applicants with or without cause.
In Order To Apply To Be A Moderator You must:
- be a forum regular
- have been at the forum for over 3 months
- have a positive presence on OpenTuition Forums
- be proactive
- be knowledgeable in the Forums they would like to moderate.
- be polite and helpful towards other members and give advice whenever needed and whenever possible.
- visit the forum each day, actively take part in discussions as often as possible, ideally once a day, setting a good example to the other members.
- take an active part in discussions between Moderators relating to the running of the forum.
- help to keep unsuitable content out of the forums as much as possible.
Please contract us if you wish to become a moderator.